Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wonderful World of Blogging!!

Hi ya folks!

I've just started my blog about my photography, or, photography in general.
Please feel free to take a look, comment, or just enjoy the pictures over at my website on Smugmug.  Click here to see: Nancy's Photography

On my blog, you will see various links to information I have found valuable in my search for knowledge about photography. I suppose one reason why my case is unique, is that the type of photos you see on my site, have been accomplished in less than three years of personal study. I have never gone to an accredited photography school. I decided to take up photography when I retired from school teaching, because it was always something I wanted to do, but never had time to do. And I pursued it with vigor!!
YOU CAN TOO!

And so..here is your first link...it's where I've found lots of information, help, guidance, and also friendships right here in my city.. Please take a look! Find out via search at the site, whether there is a Meetup Group about Photography in your town!



I can not stress enough that finding a group of folks: who enjoy the same hobby as you, who are willing to share their knowledge, who may be beginners like you, or who just plain ole want to socialize with photography as the shared interest, is SOOOOOOOO important, helpful and well,  FUN!!!!!!!!

Go find your Meet-up Group NOW!!

Nancy       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!! Keep Shooting!!