Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Unified Color HDR Express – First Look

Okay, I admit it, this is not my article. It comes from my first favorite photography forum, Digital Photography School! It's not REALLY an accredited school, mind you. But it is a huge forum with tons of stockpiled articles for shooting info on just about anything!!!
Go there, join, and check it out!! Digital Photography School

I do a significant amount of HDR work. My software of choice is Photomatix. See about this software.
However, I came upon this software, inexpensive with an easy to use interface.  So, wanted to share this with folks new to HDR. There is more to it than just using the software, however. Taking the bracketed exposures correctly is where it starts..
 Anyhow...got to thinking about HDR yesterday, after someone didn't especially care for a photo I posted of an old cement truck... Warned me about the HOLE of HDR that once in you can't get out of..
Hey folks, my comment is that HDR is totally a matter of personal taste. If you like it, then great.
Not ALL photography has to look like the scent you saw....why? Because it's too much fun to manipulate images other ways!!! I'm NOT a photojournalist. I consider myself at artist, working with all the tools I can find to make a terrific image...well...at least one I personally think is great! :))

So anyway, here's the info from DPP about this easy to learn HDR program... Have FUN!!!!!!!
Unified Color HDR Express – First Look

Here's a link also, to some nice HDR photos..the program used to create each is also indicated:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!! Keep Shooting!!