Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Florida Trip

Just wanted to write a quick note that I just returned recently from a 10 day trip to Florida. I mainly visited the area on the west coast, near Ft. Myers. One of my cousins, of three who live in Florida, was my driver, gear sherpa and tour guide!!! He was great! Took me to many well known spots to take photos. I was mainly looking for shots of birds, but ended up taking all kinds of shots from sunsets to shots of cousin's families.
All in all it was a great time...somewhat tired by the end of the trip!! But..came home with over 3000 pics to evaluate for keeping...then comes the selecting the best and processing!! Oh gad!!
Anyhow...so far I have 8 posted at the link...in my LATEST album on my SmugMug site.....
I'm also ready to go back to that SUNNY, WARM 85 degree weather I was experiencing!!!
Click on link below:
LATEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!! Keep Shooting!!