Sunday, August 12, 2012

Larry's Email!! "Who's Larry?", you say!


      

The other day, I got a surprise email from my ole friend from high school, named Larry! We go way back! Larry and family were traveling by air recently from Columbus, Ohio. He wrote a fine email to me, saying that they happened upon a display of photos there, and lo and behold, they were mine! He said something else very nice. He mentioned, "WOW ! What an amazing, talented artist you are. I looked at your website this morning and enjoyed viewing samples of your work. You must really be proud of all the wonderful pieces that you have created. Really, really neat ! I know where to go now if I am ever in need of a great piece of art or the talents of a truly remarkable, professional artist."
I was stunned at such a wonderful thought. And I hadn't even sent him there to look!!! LOL But seriously, it was wonderful to hear from an ole friend and I certainly appreciate his kind comments!!!



Anyhow...there is still time to go see my photos that have been on display, 23 of them....on the walls of the Columbus Ohio's International Airport, 
until September 5, 2012!
Go in on the Ticketing Level. There is a Max and Erma's Restaurant.

 Just past it, and to the LEFT as you walk toward the Gates...you will see a hallway.
GO DOWN IT AND TO THE RIGHT! And there they are!! 
Each photo is for sale and what I consider to be some of my not necessarily recent yet best! Have fun!
And if you do go, and would like to let me know...here is my email address:
Creamery Pugs at yahoo dot com.....with no spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!! Keep Shooting!!